- NAECS-SDE COMMENTS SUBMITTED TO THE RACE-TO-THE-TOP - EARLY LEARNING CHALLENGE PROPOSED REQUIREMENTS - JULY 2011
- THE NAECS-SDE COMMENTS TO THE US-DOE ON THE REAUTHORIZATION OF THE ELEMENTARY SECONDARY EDUCATION ACT (ESEA)
- NAECS-SDE RECOMMENDATIONS TO THE NEW OBAMA-BIDEN ADMINISTRATION ON EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION - JAN. 2009
- Our policy paper collaboration, RE-CONNECTING THE WORLD'S CHILDREN TO NATURE: A Call to Action, was developed by the World Forum and Nebraska Nature Action Collaboratives for Children in cooperation with and endorsed by NAECS-SDE in 2008.
- NAECS-SDE is a participant in the development and use of the STATE EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT SYSTEMS SLIDES and logic model.
NAECS-SDE endorsed the National Association of Early Childhood Teacher Educators’ (NAECTE) Policy Statement on Early Childhood Certification. Go to NAECTE’s website to read the statement and use the accompanying toolkit.
- Early Childhood Curriculum Assessment, and Program Evaluation: Building an Effective, Accountable System in Programs for Children Birth through Age 8 -A Joint Position Statement of the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and the NAECS-SDE). (2003)
- Early Learning Standards: Creating the Conditions for Success - A Joint Position Statement of NAEYC and NAECS-SDE. (2002)
STILL Unacceptable Trends in Kindergarten Entry and Placement. Revision and Update. (2000).